Anónimos en línea: 630
Usuarios en línea: 3

Juego al azar

Tags

Contador de visitas

Los 10 países que más nos visitan

Hoy visitas
Total visitas

La Mazmorra Abandon - La mejor selección de abandonware de terror y misterio de la red :: Ver tema - Sorteo especial 10.000 usuarios La Mazmorra Abandon
 ·  Grupos de Usuarios  ·  Miembros  ·  Perfil  ·  Buscar  ·  Entre para ver sus mensajes privados
FAQ  ·  Entrar

Sorteo especial 10.000 usuarios La Mazmorra Abandon
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3 
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema       Foros de discusión -> Torneos, concursos y sorteos | Tournaments, contests and drawings
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
ferrenava
Verdugo
Verdugo

MensajePublicado: Sab Mar 11, 2023 9:51 am Asunto Responder citando

Vaya que lento soy

Me quede sin, snif
Mad
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Kendo
Archivero de almas
Archivero de almas

MensajePublicado: Sab Mar 11, 2023 4:15 pm Asunto Responder citando

Time for some serious post.

I'm not a spaceship-shooter-game fan. I used to play Tyrian at the time, and Parodius in my Game Boy (yep, it's been some time), but not much more. For me, all these shooting games look the same, and thats the main reason I didn't really want a key and was letting my friends to take em.
BUT the multiplayer thingy sounded new and so I took a key, just in case. And I tested it with Thepelos last night, and I have to say I'm really glad that I was wrong with the game. It's cool, funny in multiplayer, it goes really fluid and has some nice backgrounds, and the story stuff and the many ships to choose, and the upgrades system and all that is way more original than I expected.
Now we have to try it 16 players mode!

So, thank you Relative!
Cm_blast
Verdugo
Verdugo

MensajePublicado: Sab Mar 11, 2023 10:12 pm Asunto Responder citando

So I played a few levels. I could see that there are many ships to pick, that will affect the stats although I just picked one based on the color. Now, I see the game has an arcade and a casual mode. Arcade being old-school style of "just 1 run, no saves", while on casual you can save every level and play at your own pace, even if you get less gadgets for your ship.

I've playing so far the "very easy - easy" missions, and although they are not hard, I keep dieing here and there, sometimes random bullets I didn't see because the bad habit of trying to kill as much of possible, or a boss traping me with a barrage of bullets and then me forgeting that bombs can clear bullets (at some point I had 20).

I find interesting the 2 mechanics that I don't see often (although not sure if happens to all ships or just mine): when you stop shooting, your ship shoots a laser that kills all the small enemies that comes into an horizontal line. And then, when you start shooting again, the ship seems to fire lots of bullets in a quick sucession for a short time. I can feel using this for bosses mostly; to stop when they are not in front on you to shoot that quickly barrage to deal a good amount of damage in a short time.

An interesting game, for sure.
Publicar nuevo tema  Responder al tema    Foros de discusión ->  Torneos, concursos y sorteos | Tournaments, contests and drawings Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Página 3 de 3

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro